1. Are Wazobia African Market’s physical stores open as normal?
Yes, all Wazobia African Market branches are open as usual. We continue to manage the number of customers in our stores to help you keep a safe distance from others while you’re shopping. We know this can sometimes cause queues – so it’s a good idea to try shopping earlier or later in the day, when it tends to be quieter. We have also put in place some additional measures to help our shops meet the needs of our customers, particularly the disabled, elderly and vulnerable, at this time. Our disabled, elderly and vulnerable customers are prioritized whenever there’s a queue within or outside one of our stores – and we’ll continue to prioritize health care workers and care-givers, too.
2. What social distancing measures are you putting into your stores for your customers and employees?
We have a number of measures to help protect both our customers and our employees. These include:
- Dedicated employees at each store to help manage queues, ensuring only customers and employees that are wearing masks are allowed into the stores and reminding customers to keep a safe distance.
- Floor markers in all stores to help customers observe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations at the entrances of all our stores.
- We’re asking customers to help us manage the number of people in our stores, by sending only one member of the household to do their shopping, if they possibly can. While this won’t be possible for everybody, we are very grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.
- We are encouraging our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact. To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Are you asking customers to wear face masks when they are shopping?
Yes, we’re asking customers to wear a face covering while shopping with us. All customers, apart from children under two years of age and those with certain health conditions who are exempt, should wear a face covering. We enjoin all our esteemed customers to please remember that not all disabilities are visible, and be understanding of other shoppers who may not be able to follow this rule.
4. What are you doing to support disabled, elderly and vulnerable shoppers, as well as health care workers?
In our stores, we prioritize our disabled, elderly and vulnerable customers whenever there’s a queue outside one of our shops – and we’ll continue to prioritize health care workers and care-givers on production of suitable ID, too.
5. Are you stopping any of your services as a result of coronavirus?
No, all of our services are available. We have however implemented increased health and safety protocols to ensure our valued employees and customers stay safe while they are shopping.
6. What are you doing to protect your staff?
We have robust hygiene procedures in place and are providing regular updates to our employees to ensure they have appropriate advice. All equipment in store, such as scanners, payment terminals, trolley handles and tills are cleaned daily and at every available opportunity. Hand sanitizing wipes have also been provided for our employees who do not always have easy access to hand-washing facilities, including our checkout and welcome desk staff as well as delivery drivers.
1. How do I create an account?
1) Click the “My Account” link at the footer section of our site.
2) Enter your email address.
3) Select “New customer”.
2. How do I edit my account information?
Click the “My Account” link at the footer section of our site to edit your account information.
3. How do I know I am logged into my account?
You can click the person icon at the top of the screen, located next to the shopping cart icon. If logged in, you will see multiple links to select, including “Logout.”
4. Can I change my email address?
Wazobia African Market allows you to update your account information from time to time with your email address, ship-to address by clicking on “My Account” and then update your details. Please remember this is only the place you can change your billing address if you have recently changed your locality.
5. What Internet Browser does your system support?
Our online ordering site is supported by most commonly used browsers; however we certify the use of Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11, Google Chrome and Safari (excluding beta versions).
6. I forgot my password. What can I do?
Click on the person icon at the top of the screen and then click the “Log in” button, click “Forgot Password” then enter your email and click “Submit.” The system will send an email with instructions for resetting the password to the registered email address.
7. I didn’t receive an email from the website?
Please check your spam and junk folders as these can be caught depending on your email provider’s filters. You may also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to help prevent this from happening in the future.
8. How do I delete my account?
Log in online. Go to “My Account” -> “Account Information” -> “Delete Your Account”
Ordering and Payment
1. Are you open every day?
We are open 365 days and deliver in allotted time every day; exceptional days would be strikes & natural calamities or disasters.
2. How do I place an order?
Placing an order is very simple. Just register on the Wazobia African Market website, pick your choice of products with a wide range of product selection in the online store and proceed to checkout or just call customer care and place an order.
3. How do I know if I am finished with my order?
Wazobia African Market will always provide you an order number on your screen once your order is submitted. If you have not received an order number, continue through the checkout process until one is displayed.
4. How do I know if my order was received?
Once your order has been submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address
5. How do I remove items?
Click the shopping cart symbol to view your items, and then click “Remove” located directly above the item.
6. What if one of my items is not available?
In the event that your order cannot be delivered in full (due to the availability of goods) we will contact you to discuss your options. Where a product is out of stock and a similar product is available in stock for the same price or less we reserve the right to substitute one for the other and adjust your order accordingly.
7. Is my information secure?
Yes! All of your details are encrypted using industry-strength security and transmitted over a secure link to our servers.
8. Will I be able to pay by credit card?
We do not collect customer’s credit card information. All payments are made by PayPal, a third party payment gateway to ensure that our customer’s information are always secure.
9. How do I get a copy of my Online Receipt for my records?
Log in to your account, click the person icon at the top of the screen, and then click “Order History.” Here you will be able to View and Print any of your online orders. If the order you are looking for is not shown, please ensure you are logged in to the correct account. You may also see more orders by clicking the arrows at the bottom of your order history. You can also rearrange your orders by Date if you click “Date” above the order(s) date and time listed in your order history.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Is there a delivery minimum or delivery fee?
Delivery minimums and delivery fees vary per location. Please contact your local Wazobia African Market for details.
2. When will my order ship?
All orders are shipped Monday to Friday excluding public holidays, and all orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of purchase.
3. Has my order shipped?
Click the “My Account” link at the footer or top section of our site to check your orders status. You will also be notified via email when the order is shipped with courier and tracking number.
4. How do I know what time I will receive my delivery?
Our representative will call you before delivery.
5. How do I track my order?
Click the “My Account” link at the footer or top section of our site to track your order.
6. What happens if my package is delivered when I’m not home?
A ‘signature on delivery’ is required so please ensure that there will be someone to sign for the delivery at the specified shipping address. To avoid delays in delivering your parcel, we recommend having your item shipped to your work address if possible.
7. My order never arrived
Click the “My Account” link at the footer or top section of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If your order displays your Package Tracking Numbers, check with the shipper to confirm that your packages were delivered. If your packages each show a status of “delivered”, please contact customer service for assistance.
8. Can I cancel or modify my order?
Once an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled or modified. However, if you need to change or cancel prior to getting shipped notification we will accommodate your request. To send requested changes please email us at email@example.com. or call 832-230-3893 or reply to the order confirmation email.
9. Is there any additional charge if I cancel an order?
NO, we don’t charge anything extra.
10. An item is missing from my shipment.
Please call us at 832-230-3893 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Refund
1. Can I return my item?
Yes, you may return your item under certain circumstances. Please refer to our Returns Policypage for detailed information.
2. When will I get the payment refunded back to me?
It will usually take 3-5 working days for any payments refund back to your account.
3. How do I report damaged items?
Take a picture of the damaged item and contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Wazobia African Market will assess the damage and compensate accordingly.
*Please note that any damaged items will need to be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the parcel. we will not take any responsibilities if the you fail to report the damage within 24 hours of receiving the parcel.
1. How can I request donations for my organization?
Wazobia African Market is often approached to support local organizations and causes, and each is worthy of consideration. Please note that our resources are limited, therefore, we support causes that are aligned to our specific areas of philanthropic efforts: Hunger Relief, Disaster Relief, Support for Black Communities and Youth Development. If you believe your organization is a good fit, please send your request by email to email@example.com.
2. Can I also request for groceries/food products donations from Wazobia African Market?
Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a donation. Because we receive requests for donations daily, you will be asked to fill a form which helps our team organize and review each request in writing. This ensures faster decision-making and helps us know if your organization is for-profit, not-for-profit or non-profit; understand its mission and intent; and determine the extent of the donation request.
Employment and Careers
1. How do I join the Wazobia African Market team?
If you’re craving the ultimate career opportunity, visit our Career section to find out which opportunities are currently available.
2. What documents/information do I need to submit with my application?
If you are interested in any of the available positions, please state the role and only one branch you are applying for and send us a CV at email@example.com. Tell us why you would like to join us and why we should pick you! A cover letter may be helpful in letting us get to know you and why you are applying for our brand. Please state your VISA Status and Expiration Date (if applicable) in your CV. If you do not get a response from us within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
3. Who do I call with questions about benefits and pay?
If you’re a current or former employee of Wazobia African Market, please call 832-230-3893 so we can connect you to the right person.
4. What are Wazobia African Market’s Core Values?
- Customer-Focused: We are a customer centric brand that is completely focused on making our customers completely happy and satisfied.
- Impact: We brighten our customer’s day by anticipating their needs and making them feel welcome and special. We ensure every customer leaves our store with a smile.
- Spirit of Excellence: We strive for perfection and spare nothing in our quest to supply premium quality products and service every time.
- Respect: We treat others with consideration and dignity and recognize their diversity.
- Genuine Warmth and Caring: We seek to lift each other up and see to the well-being of the people we work with and come across.
- Team Spirit: We recognize everyone’s contributions and respect their opinions. We know that team work makes the dream work and continually strive to help each other grow.
1. Why should I buy from wazobiaafricanmarket.com?
- You get peace of mind!
We are located in Houston. It’s easy to contact us by e-mail or by phone 832-230-3893.
- Fast and free shipping!
We process most orders typically within 24-48 hours using standard, priority and express courier service of your choice. The actual shipping time may vary. Free shipping for qualified orders.
- You get top quality customer service!
We strive to make you and all our customers happy. If you have any questions or comments, call us. We will do our best to assist you. We also welcome any feedback you provide us as we continuously look for ways to improve our services.
2. What currency are the prices displayed in?
We currently accept US Dollars and our prices are displayed in US Dollars (USD) only.
3. Do I have to pay sales tax?
All the prices are inclusive of tax until and Unless stated.
4. I have a question on my charges.
Click the “My Account” link at the footer or top section of our site to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at 832-230-3893 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Where is Wazobia African Market’s headquarters?
You can reach us at 16203 Westheimer Road. Suite 160 Houston, TX 77082.
6. What are the business hours of operation?
Our business hours are 9am-10pm on Mondays-Saturdays, and 9am-8pm on Sundays.
Remember, we are here to help and want to hear from you. For additional questions, concerns or comments with regards to the service you have experienced in placing orders on or using this website, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com. By using our contact form, your information will be stored as a “ticket” in our system that can be tracked. Your comments/queries will be answered within 24-48 hours.