About the product:
- Pumpkin Leaves (Ugu) Soup – hearty, healthy soup with smoked meat that taste so sensational. Best paired with fufu, plantains or with rice.
- Most people would associate pumpkin leaves with fall and decorations. But not in West Africa, they are used in making stews, soups, and even smoothies and are quite appetizing
- In countries like Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone they are referred to as pumpkin fluted leaves or Uguleaves , not quite the same as the pumpkin leaves you would get here, in the U.S.
- Ugu leaves are also recognized for being rich in iron and vitamin C, needed for the production of blood and maintaining a good health
- Ingredients:100% ugu leaves
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product