- Water leaf is a herbaceous annual and perennial plant that has green leaves that are edible.
- Mostly grown in West Africa and western North America,known as Gbure, Inene, Alenruwa, Nte oka.
- Eating water leaf on a regular basis has the ability to prevent you from having stroke and other heart related problems
- Helps diabetic patients as it regulates blood sugar levels in the body
- It is used as a mild laxative
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product