About the product:
- This edible, medicinal and therapeutic plant originally from West Africa in countries like Nigeria, Cameroon, Liberia, Cote D’ivoire, Sierra Leone, Togo, Gambia and Ghana,The seeds of the alligator pepper are similar to the grains of paradise,Alligator pepper is a popular spice that is normally snacked upon especially by elders and sometimes youths.
- Both the seeds and leaves can also be used for garnishing salads and for preparing assorted dishes such as peppersoup,stews,chicken and lamb dishes etc. It’s hot peppery and pungent flavour augments dishes and makes them spicy. While cooking, alligator pepper can be substituted with black pepper, grains of paradise,
- The seeds extracts of the alligator pepper can be used for treating gastrointestinal disorders such as stomach pain,
- The seeds can be crushed and used for preparing concoctions for treating and healing wounds.
- Studies reveal that the alligator pepper is aphrodisiac in nature thus can be used for stimulating sexual desires
- The seeds aid easy digestion of food thereby preventing constipation and bloating
- Adds extra spice to your meal.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product